Options# 1: Author can submit full paper to publish paper in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex, CPCI and other academical databases.
Options# 2: Author can submit full paper to publish paper in Samara University reporter. Aerospace vehicles, technologies and machinery, which will be indexed by Russian Science Citation Index.
It must include the follow information: form of participation (report/visitor); last name; first name; middle name; academic degree; position; name of organization; title of report; contact phone and e-mail; the arrival and departure date, Information on payment of registration fee.
- Language of publications – Russian or English
- Number of pages: abstract – up to 2; article – up to 10
- Text: - typewritten (hard copy) and electronic version (Compact Disk or E-mail)
- Text format: Microsoft Word
- Page format: A4 (210 mm x 297 mm)
- Margins: 20 mm – top, bottom, right, left
- Font size: - 12; Font type - Times New Roman; Font size for graphics and abstract – 10.
- Figures, tables, graphs are allowed to be included in the text and provided as separate files (*.bmp, *.jpg, *.tif ).
- Universal decimal classification
- Title has to be printed in capital letters. Below after a space authors (last name and initials) have to be printed in small letters. Name of organization and city have to be printed after a space. Abstract (not exceeding 500 symbols) has to be printed after the next space. Then a text has to be printed with one space in two columns.
- Information about authors: Name, academic degree, duty position, organization, address, phone number, e-mail, area of scientific interest.
Submission Process(Only for IOP publish)
1. A Guide for Author
This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an otherwise suitable paper.
2. Paper Template
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The paper should be no less than 6 pages and no longer than 10 pages;
4) Plagiarism is prohibited
get in touch
If you have any question or need any assistance regarding the conference, please feel free to contact our conference specialist.
Ms. Yury Yu
If you have any requiry from Samara University, please feel free to contact the secretary:
Contact Phones: (846) 267-43-22, 334-79-22 (Fax)